Bring your Business to East Hants
An excellent location with good transport links to the national motorways, A3 corridor, rail networks and international gateways of Heathrow and Gatwick airports
Why East Hampshire?
- Within easy reach of Portsmouth and Southampton international freight port, which offers easy access to national and international markets.
- It boasts of a vibrant economy with a strong tradition of innovation.
- A varied business base including multi-nationals and vibrant, diverse and responsible small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
- An unrivalled quality of life in an outstanding natural environment; the district successfully blends a rich natural heritage with prosperous commercial centres, thriving on the reputation of being a high quality location to work and live.
- The home of Jane Austen – our literary heritage and tourism offer is renowned nationally and internationally
- Our famous museums, galleries, country houses and the National Park continue to act as a magnet.
- Exemplary educational establishments, with a strong reputation
- The council’s commitment to reduce carbon emissions and maximise the opportunities provided by the green economy through the East Hampshire Energy Strategy
- Find out more about jobs and skills in East Hampshire here
- Find out more about land and property in East Hampshire here